Time of preparation: 1 hour Difficulty: Easy
- Zucchini______3 big
- Aubergines____2 middle
- Tomatoes ___ 4 middle
- Dry White Wine ___50 ml
- Sugar _______ 1Tablespoon
- Balsamic/Wine Vinegar _ 1 Tablespoon
- Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil
1. Zucchini and aubergines cut in slices of approximately similar size. Pile tomatoes (it’s easier after keeping them in boiling water for a minute) and make a small cut on a top. Cut onion and garlic in small pieces.
2. Fry onion on olive oil till golden color, add garlic and fry mixing for a short time. Put in the wok/frying pen/pot with thick bottom. On the same oil fry zucchini, then aubergines; put to wok with onion.
3. Add tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Pour wine. Keep on the low fire for about 30 minutes. Mix very accurately not to mash vegetable (2 times are enough).
Mind the aubergines you use –some of them are really bitter, so before keep them in salty water or under salt for 30 minutes to let the bitter liquid come out.