Time of preparation: 20 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Carrots ____ 500 grams
- A piece of fresh ginger
- Bread______2 slices
- Almond____ 3 tablespoons
- Bread Crumbs
- Salt, Pepper
- Nonfat cottage cheese __100 grams
- Plain Yoghurt _________ 125 grams
- Curry________________1,5 teaspoon
1. Grate carrots and ginger; press some of the liquid out (but not all, otherwise pancakes will be too dry).
2. Almonds fry on the frying pan without oil. Put bread in the water.
3. Mix carrots, ginger, almonds, eggs, and bread (press out the water). Make big balls out of the mixture, roll in breadcrumbs and fry from both sides.
4. For souse mix cottage cheese with yoghurt, add carry and salt. Serve pancakes hot with green salad and the dressing.