Time of preparation: 1 hour Difficulty: Easy
Flour _______ 1,3 glasses
Oil _________ 0,3 glass
Beer _______ 0,3 glass
A pinch of salt
Tomatoes ____ 2 middle
Red Pepper ___1/2 of big
Salt, Black Pepper
Tomatoes ___ 2 middle
Thyme and Herbs
1.Mix flour, salt, oil and beer till homogeneous consistency and leave for 30 minutes.
2. For souse: fry onion on olive oil till golden color, add pepper cut in small pieces and fry for 5 more minutes. Add tomatoes (cut in small pieces), and keep on cooking till the souse start getting dense. Add salt, black pepper, thyme, and herbs.
3. Zucchini, tomatoes, and aubergines cut in thin slices. Fry or bake aubergines till they are half-ready.
4. Roll out the dough, put it in the deep baking dish, put the souse on it. After put vegetables in circle and cover a little bit with the dough edges. Put in the oven, 180C (350F) for 30-35 minutes.
5. Fry onion on olive oil till golden color, add garlic and fry mixing for a short time. Put in the wok/frying pen/pot with thick bottom. On the same oil fry zucchini, then aubergines; put to wok with onion.
6. Mix olive oil with grated garlic, thyme, olives, and herbs. 10 minutes before taking the dish out pour it with this mixture.
It’s amazing both hot and cold and gets even better on the second day.