The healthiest pie ever, as “dough” is made from vegetables.
Time of preparation: 1 hour Difficulty: Easy
- Flour _______ 0,3 glasses
- Oil _________ 3-4 tablespoons
- Zucchini_____2 glasses, grated (around three zucchini)
- Carrot_______1 glass, grated (around half a kilo)
- A tee spoon of salt
- Cheese_______100 grams
- Milk__________150 ml
- Basil, Salt, Black Pepper
1. Grate zucchini, salt them and leave for 10 minutes; after press out the juice. Grate carrots and press out the juice. Mix zucchini, carrots, flour and oil.
2. Oil a deep backing dish and put the mixture on it, distribute it on bottom and walls. Bake in oven on 190C (350F) for 20 minutes.
3. Cut tomatoes in slices and fry on olive oil from both sides. Whip eggs with milk; add salt and pepper. Grate cheese.
4. Put the grated cheese on the bottom of the “basket”; cover with tomato slices. Add basil and pour with egg-milk mixture. Put in the oven for around 30 minutes (the same temperature as before).