I usually bake this two desserts together as one requires two yolks and the other – two white-eggs. They both are very light – perfect for the spring
Time of preparation: 40 minutes Difficulty: Easy
For yoghurt tart
- Flour_______200 grams
- Sugar______ 100 grams
- Butter______100 grams
- Yolk_______ 2
- Lemon Juice_35 ml
- Natural yoghurt ___ 420 grams
- Apricot Jam_______50 grams
- Gelatin ___________10 grams
1. Flour, sugar, soft butter, yolks and lemon juice mix with hands till it becomes homogeneous and elastic. Put in the baking dish making high walls. Bake for 20 minutes on 200C (400 F).
2. Put gelatin in 100 ml of cold water and leave for a while. Heat till it totally melts, but do not boil! Then cool it till the environment temperature.
3. Mix yoghurt with gelatin and jam. Pour the mixture on the dough and put in the fridge for several hours. Serve when the stuffing becomes dense.
For coconut biscuits
- Coconut chips _____200 grams
- Sugar ____________120 grams
- Zest of one orange (or lemon)
- Pinch of salt
1. White-eggs whip with salt in the foam. Add sugar step by step and keep on whipping till the mixture becomes elastic (around 5 minutes by mixer and 10 minutes manually).
2. Put in the mixture coconut chips and zest and mix accurately.
3. With wet hands form small balls and put on the baking dish. Bake on 160C (350F) for 15-18 minutes.