Time of preparation: 80 minutes Difficulty: Easy
Dark Chocolate ____ 150 grams
Almonds _________ 120 grams
Baking Powder_____1 teaspoon
For the topping:
- Dark Chocolate___60 grams
- Water___________2 tablespoons
- Sugar___________2 tablespoons
- Butter___________2 tablespoons
- Whipped cream
1. Melt the chocolate together with water. You can use of microwave or put the cup with the ingredients on the pot with boiling water. Don’t forget to mix from time to time. Then add the butter cut in pieces and let it melt.
2. Whip yolks, sugar, grinded almonds, baking powder and rum. Add the chocolate mixture add mix well.
3. Whip white-eggs very well, till they become elastic and add to the chocolate mixture. Mix accurately from the edges to the center.
4. Put the dough in the baking dish. Bake on 200C (400F) around 55 minutes (till cake becomes dense). Let it cool and after take out of the baking dish.
5. For the glazing: melt the chocolate with water, add butter and sugar and heat till the sugar will completely melt. Pour on the cake.
Serve decorated with the whipped cream.