Time of preparation: 60 minutes Difficulty: Middle
- Artichokes ________ 6 middle
- Scamorza Cheese___350 grams*
- Brie Cheese________150 grams
- White wine ______ 1 glass
- Lasagna sheets
- Parmesan ____100 grams
- Butter ______ 50 grams
- Flour _______50 grams
- Milk ________700 ml
- Nutmeg _____a pinch
*You can take your favorite cheese
1. Cut onion and fry till gold color. Clean artichokes: eliminate hard outer leaves, cut the top. Cut them in small pieces. Put in the pan with onions and fry till they are half-ready, after add vine and keep cooking till vine evaporates. Add salt and paper to taste (if you like, also a handful of chopped parsley).
2. For the béchamel sauce melt the butter in a pot with thick bottom, add flour, mix it and fry for several minutes constantly mixing so that flour won’t stick to the bottom. Add warm milk, mix well, cook on low flame till it boils, after add salt, nutmeg, cover with the lid and cook for 10-15 minutes (till it becomes dense).
3. On the bottom of baking dish put three table spoons of béchamel, lay the first layer of lasagna sheets (it’s better if they don’t overlap), cover with béchamel, spread artichokes, put salt and pepper to taste, slices of cheese, sprinkle with grated parmesan. Repeat layers till all ingredients are used, cover with lasagna sheets, béchamel, sprinkle with parmesan. Bake on 180C (350F) for 45 minutes.