Time of preparation: 40 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Round Rice___ 1,5 glasses
- String Beans__100 grams
- Tomato______ 1 big
- Carrot_______ 1 big
- Tomato sauce_3 tablespoons
- Broth________1,5 liter
- Garlic________1 clove
- Salt, Pepper, Saffron
1. Chop garlic, fry on plenty of oil in a big, thick-bottom pan. Cut all the vegetables. Add to pan first artichokes’ hearts and carrot, after 5 minutes add beans and tomato (eliminate the seeds). Fry for 10-15 minutes (you can add a little bit of broth if you want).
2. Add spices and tomato sauce. Mix well. Pour broth so it would reach almost the edges of the pan.
3. When the broth will boil, add rice, spreading it equally over the vegetables. Put plenty saffron, lower the fire. DO NOT MIX. Cook for 20-25 minutes, till there is no water but rice is not completely dry.
4. Take off from fire, shake the pan. Let stay for 5 minutes, and finally mix.