Time of preparation: 120 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Flour____200 grams
- Butter___100 grams
- Sugar Powder___80 grams
- Yolks___ 2
- Pinch of salt
For the filling
- White Chocolate___230 grams
- Cream___________375 ml
- Vanilla essence___1 teaspoon
500 grams of strawberries and sugar powder
1. Cut cold butter in dices and with the help of mixer mix well with sugar powder. Keeping mixer on, add yolk one by one. Finally, add flour with salt. Mix well, wrap into food film and put in the fridge for at least one hour.
2. Melt chocolate together with cream (put a bowl with it on the pot with boiling water). Mix from time to time. When the chocolate has melted, let it cook a little bit and add yolks, one at a time, then vanilla. Each time you add an ingredient, mix well. Let it cool completely.
3. Roll out the dough and place in the baking dish making high walls. Pour the chocolate mixture; bake for 50 minutes – an hour on 140C (280F).
4. Cut strawberries and decorate the cake before serving. Sprinkle with sugar powder.
To utilize remaining 5 white-eggs, you can make an amazing Angel Food cake.