Time of preparation: 60 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Zucchini______6 middle
- Feta Cheese__ 100 grams
- Gauda Cheese_100 grams
- Butter________ 60 grams
- Flour_______175 grams
- Chopped Mint, Dill and Coriander___5 tablespoons of each
- Salt, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper
- 10 black olives (optionally)
1. Grate zucchini and press out liquid. Add grated cheeses, eggs, herbs; mix well.
2. Add flour and spices with salt (mind how salty are your cheeses!)
3. Grease the baking dish with half of the butter; put zucchini mixture and spread it equally. If you use olives, put them on top. Cover with the remaining butter.
4. Bake for 45-55 minutes on 180C (350F).
You can serve either hot or cold. I used the black olives, the canned ones with spices, but actually their taste was a little bit mismatching. So I would advise or to use plain ones, or green ones.
As you may have noticed, this one is a lazy version of my favorite Zucchini Pancakes 🙂