Time of preparation: 60 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Flour_____200 grams
- Butter____ 100 grams
- Sugar_____50 grams
- Zest of a lemon
- Lemon Juice_2 tablespoons
- Lemon Juice__200 ml (3 lemons)
- Zest of 2 lemons
- Honey________150 grams
- Sour Cream (Natural Yoghurt)__200 grams
1. Mix flour, sugar, zest. Add diced cold butter; cut in the food processor or with knife in small crumbles.
2. Add an egg and lemon juice. Mix well till the dough is elastic, roll out and put in the baking dish. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Put in a bowl two zests, juice of three lemons, and honey; mix well and let for 30 minutes.
4. Put something heavy on the dough, like beans or special balls, and bake on 200C (400F) for 15 minutes. Remove the weight and bake for 5-7 minutes more.
5. In the meanwhile, keep on preparing stuffing. Add to the lemon-honey mixture two eggs, whip; add sour cream, mix well.
6. Pour on the baked dough the mixture and bake on 160C (350F) for 30 minutes or till the stuffing becomes dense.
7. Cover with chopped English Walnuts.