Time of preparation: 90 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Self-raising Flour___200 grams (or plain flour+1 teaspoon of baking powder)
- Butter____________100 grams (softened)
- Sour cream_______ 100 grams
- Salt______________1/2 teaspoon
- Yolk_____________ 1
- Feta_____________100 grams
- Cottage Cheese___130 grams
- Gauda Cheese____100 grams
- Flour____________1,5 tablespoons
1. For dough just mix all the ingredients, wrap in food cling and put in the fridge for at least an hour.
2. Cut an aunergine in two pieces and bake on 180C (350F) for 40-50 minutes. Then remove the skin and cut in small pieces.
3. Bake a potato; crumble it with fork.
4. Mix all the ingredients for stuffing. Add salt and pepper to taste – mind how salty are your cheeses.
5. Separate the dough in two unequal parts (2/3 and 1/3). Roll out the first part and put into the greased baking dish (I used 20cm one). After put on it the stuffing. Roll out the remaining dough, and cover the pie. Bake on 180C (350F) for 40-50 minutes, till golden crust. You can grease the top of the pie with a yolk or a sour cream before baking.
Note: it is much easier to prepare vegetables from the day before – then you have just to mix all the ingredients, which is quick and simple task.