Time of preparation: 25 minutes Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients (for two portions):
- Couscous _____ one cup
- Asparagus_____ 1 bunch
- Cherry tomatoes_1 handful
- Feta __________100 grams (for vegan version replace with grilled tofu)
- Balsamic vinegar_3 tablespoons
- Oil, salt, black pepper
1. Trim asparagus. Fry on the barbeque pan for several minutes, after cut lemon in slices and add to the pan. Fry till asparagus is soft.
2. Prepare couscous as indicated on the box. If nothing is indicated, boil 2 cups of water, and pour on couscous. Let it stay till water absorbs, around 5 minutes; add salt, pepper, and mix. If you want, add a little bit of butter and mix again.
3. Put couscous on plates, cover with asparagus, halved cherries, and crumbled feta. Pour balsamic vinegar.