Time of preparation: 15 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Sun-dried tomatoes__400 grams
- Pine nuts___________30 grams
- Almonds___________ 20 grams (can be replaced with cashew)
- Garlic______________2 cloves
- A red pepper (optionally)
- Parmesan and pecorino_30 grams of each (optionally)
- Basil, salt, pepper to taste
1. Put tomatoes with oil, nuts and garlic in the food processor and blend in the homogeneous mixture. If you use cheese and pepper – add it as well.
2. To make pasta with pesto just boil water, put 200 grams of pasta (penne suits ideally for sauces), cook, drain saving a glass of water. Return pasta to the pot, add pesto and cook for two more minutes with the water, making sure that the sauce doesn’t dry up and stick to the bottom.