Time of preparation: 60 minutes Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients (for two portions):
- Almonds______150 grams
- Flour_________30 grams
- Chocolate____ 100 grams
- Butter________120 grams
- Sugar________ 150 grams
- Zest of one lemon
- Limoncello____2 tablespoons
- Icing sugar
1. Grind almonds and mix with flour.
2. Melt butter with chocolate in the microwave or in a plate on top of the pot with boiling water. Don’t forget to mix occasionally.
3. Whip eggs with sugar in white elastic mixture (around 7-8 minutes).
4. Add chocolate to eggs and mix accurately. Add grated zest, flour with nuts, limoncello, mix and pour in a baking dish. Bake on 160C (350F) for 40 minutes. Decorate the cake with icing sugar.