Time of preparation: 60 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Sugar________1.25 cup + 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon____1 tablespoon + 2.5 teaspoons
- Instant coffe__1.5 teaspoon
- Flour________ 1.75 cups
- Baking powder_2 teaspoons
- Pinch of salt
- Milk_________2/3 cup
- Vanilla extract_1/2 teaspoon
- Butter________140 grams of butter
- Bittersweet dark chocolate_90 grams
For glazing (optionally)
- Bittersweet dark chocolate_175 grams
- Butter________ 35 grams
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of sugar, 2.5 teaspoons of cinnamon and coffee. Cut chocolate into small pieces.
2. Melt the butter and let it cool down.
3. Mix the remaining sugar, flour, 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and baking powder. In the other bowl whip eggs; add vanilla and milk. Pour the mixture to the flour and mix well. Add the melted butter. Mix.
4. Grease a square baking dish. Pour one half of the dough, cover with coffee-cinnamon-sugar mixture and pieces of chocolate. Pour the remaining dough. Bake on 180C (350F) for 40-45 minutes.
5. For glazing just melt chocolate with butter and grease the cake.