As I just moved to London and have to sort out million things, for two weeks I’ve cooked jut the simplest and fastest dishes (and as my BF is Sicilian, pasta had a solid presence in our menu) P.S. as you may have noticed, now we have square plates! 🙂
Time of preparation: 35 minutes Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients (for two portions):
- Spaghetti______200 grams
- Aubergine_____ 1
- Onion_________ ½
- Red hot pepper_1
- Wine/water_____1 glass
- Vinegar________1 tablespoon
- Sugar_________ 1 tablespoon
1. Put tomatoes in the boiling water for a minute, after make a cut and remove the skin.
2. Cut all vegetables in straws.
3. Heat a little bit of oil in the deep pan. Put onion, after two minutes add zucchini, aubergines and pepper. Fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, sugar and vinegar, pour wine/water; keep on cooking for 15-20 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Boil pasta in plenty of salty water. Drain when ready, add to the pan with vegetables and mix.