Time of preparation: 70 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Sugar ___________160 grams
- Condensed Milk___100 ml
- Heavy Cream_____ 150 ml
- Eggs____________ 4 medium
- Backing Powder___1 sachet (16g)
- Vanilla___________ 1 table spoon of extract
- Shredded Coconut_ 250 grams
- Dark chocolate____ 100 grams
- Butter____________15 grams
1. Whip eggs with a pinch of salt, sugar and vanilla till the mixture is fluffy.
2. Combine condensed milk with heavy cream and mix well. Add this mixture to the eggs-sugar one. Keep on whipping for a couple of minutes.
3. Add coconut step-by-step, constantly mixing. Let it rest for 20 minutes (during this time coconut becomes softer).
4. Finally add baking powder, mix well. Bake on 190C (380F) about 45-50 minutes, till a golden-brown crust.
5. Melt chocolate with butter and cover the top and sides of the cake (do it only when the cake has cooled down).