Time of preparation: 15 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Sugar ___________100 grams
- Heavy Cream_____ 500 ml
- Espresso_________150 ml, strong
- Gelatin___________8 grams
- Valilla____________1/2 teaspoon
For coffee sauce:
- Espresso_________80 ml
- Chocolate________100 grams
1. Soak gelatin in very cold water. Don’t use a lot of water, just to cover the sheets.
2. Pour the cream in a pot, add vanilla and sugar and heat, constantly mixing, so that sugar can melt. After add gelatin, mix till it melts (do not boil!) and add coffee. Split the mixture among 6 cups and put in the fridge for 3 at least three hours.
3. Right before servings prepare the sauce: melt chocolate with espresso and pour the mixture on your panna cotta.