Time of preparation: 30 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Eggs_____________4 big
- Grinded Almond___200 grams
- Sugar____________200 grams
- Zest of a lemon
- Cinnamon________1/2 teaspoon
- Rom or cognac____1-2 tablespoons
1. Slightly beat eggs with sugar (you can even just mix). The cake despite eggs shouldn’t rise – it should be flat and even. Add rom or brandy.
2. Combine almonds with cinnamon and zest, mix, add to the previous mixture.
3. Grease a baking shape (26cm); pour the dough in. Bake on 180C (360F) for 25-30 minutes. The ready cake must be a little bit dry. Cower with icing sugar; serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.