Time of preparation: 20 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Digestive Biscuits_____175 grams
- Butter______________ 100 grams
- Strawberries________ 400 grams
- White Chocolate_____ 200 grams
- Cream Cheese_______400 grams
- Sugar______________ 25 grams
- Double Cream_______170 ml
- Mint leaves to decorate
1. Melt the butter. Crush biscuits into small crumbles (very convenient to do it with a rolling pin). Mix butter and biscuits, spread the mixture over 20cm baking dish. Press the mixture with the teaspoon’s backside to the bottom and sides of the dish.
2. Halve strawberries; put them over the biscuit base so that to cover it as full as possible, cut sides down. Chill while preparing the filling.
3. Melt chocolate. In the meanwhile beat cheese with sugar and two tablespoons of boiling water. Add chocolate and 4 tablespoons of cream, mix well and pour on the biscuit base.
4. Whisk the remaining cream till it keeps it shape and spread over the cake. Decorate with the remaining strawberries and mint and place into the fridge for at least 3 hours before serving.