Time of preparation: 15 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Garlic ____2 cloves
- Spaghetti_320 grams
- English Walnuts___70 grams
- Ricotta cheese____100 grams
- Breadcrumbs_____70 grams
1. Boil water in a small pot, put walnuts, boil for 5 minutes, drain and chop in the food processor.
2. Boil spaghetti in plenty of slated water.
3. Chop garlic and fry it. Add breadcrumbs, walnuts and ricotta. Pout a little bit of water from spaghetti. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix till ricotta melts (add more water if necessary, sauce should be creamy).
4. Add spaghetti to the pan, cook for a minute and serve.